Covid-19 – Fortuna Mobility remains open
Here at Fortuna Mobility we are committed to continuing to service the needs of our community and customers. As providers of both equipment essential for hospital discharge and personal protective equipment (PPE) we remain open and available for you during these difficult times.
Our showroom remains open Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm (except Bank Holidays). To ensure your safety and those of our staff, safety measures are in place for all our staff and visitors with hand sanitisers and personal protective equipment available for all. Social distancing measures are in operation.
To help people who are coming out of 'lockdown' we have created a Fortuna.Bambach Protection at Work CATALOGUE, suitable for a variety of work situations, including for instance offices, shops, hairdressers, factories and most other work places.
In addition, the following services are available to the the care sector, including residents:
- Assessments on essential equipment such as specialist seating, portachairs, riser recliner chairs, adjustable beds, wheelchairs, walkers and ramps as required
- Remote assessments are available on request and where appropriate
- Equipment hire service
- Service and repair work
- LOLER testing is available as currently required by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
Our new direct ordering and delivery service:
In addition we have created new order forms for both members of the public and organizations, such as Care Homes etc. For clarity these have been split into:
1. A ‘Community’ Order Form, listing prices for variety of products, available as single items.
- Prices are the same as our showroom
- FREE local delivery for orders over £20
Open the Community Order Form
2. A ‘Multipack’ Order Form with fewer products but very competitive prices. This will generally be used by organizations.
Open Multipack Order Form
A 10% discount is available for orders over £200 ex VAT (see form for details)
To learn more about some of our products, which are specifically related to the COVID-19 situation, click on the following links:
Sursol Anti-Bacterial Fabric & Upholstery Disinfectant Spray
Sursol Anti-Bacterial Garment Disinfectant Spray
SurSol Anti-Bacterial Carpet Cleaning Spray
Clinical Waste Bags
The regulatory standards of PPE products can be confusing - we have created a simple summary of the standards, as applied to face masks, which can be accessed via the following link: 'Face Masks and Respirators Explained'.
If you have any questions or specific requirements, call us on 0208 805 2020 for more information.