Rental Terms & Conditions
In renting equipment from Fortuna Mobility, you will be asked to agree to the following responsibilities:
- To ensure the seatbelt is always secured on any user of any equipment where a seatbelt is fitted
- To ensure the rental equipment is used in a safe and responsible manner without causing danger to the occupant or any other person.
- To ensure that any defects are reported to Fortuna Mobility immediately.
- To be responsible for any repair or damage to the equipment
- To ensure that insurance is in place on a “new for old” basis to cover loss, theft, damage and public liability insurance.’’
- To return equipment in good order at the date as agreed with Fortuna Mobility.
- To notify Fortuna immediately of any change in health or needs.
- To inform Fortuna Mobility in order to extend the agreed time of rental.
- To ensure payment dates are adhered to. If payment dates are not adhered to legal action will take place and or equipment will be collected.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to:
- ensure the seatbelt, if available, is always secured properly on the user.
- ensure the rental equipment is used safely and responsibly, avoiding danger to the user or any other person.
- ensure that any equipment defects are reported to Fortuna immediately.
- be responsible for any damage to the equipment while it is hired.
- ensure that insurance is in place on a “new for old” basis to cover loss, theft, damage and public liability insurance.
- notify Fortuna immediately of any change in health or needs of the user.
- ensure payments are made on time. If payments are missed legal proceedings may be started.
- notify Fortuna in advance if you wish to extend the duration of the rental.
- return equipment in good condition at the agreed date.
- NO refund will be payable in the event of early return of equipment.
- For long-term rentals, after 1 year, we will inspect/service the equipment and re-assess its suitability for the user. If applicable, we will provide information on ‘Buy Options’.
- For hoist rentals, a LOLER test by Fortuna staff is required every 6mths).
All rentals are subject to availability