Rental Terms & Conditions
In renting equipment from Fortuna Mobility, it is the responsibility of the hirer to:
- ensure the seatbelt, if available, is always secured properly on the user.
- ensure the rental equipment is used safely and responsibly, avoiding danger to the user or any other person.
- ensure that any equipment defects are reported to Fortuna immediately.
- be responsible for any damage to the equipment while it is hired.
- ensure that insurance is in place on a “new for old” basis to cover loss, theft, damage and public liability insurance.
- notify Fortuna immediately of any change in health or needs of the user.
- ensure payments are made on time. If payments are missed legal proceedings may be started.
- notify Fortuna in advance if you wish to extend the duration of the rental.
- return equipment in good condition at the agreed date.
- NO refund will be payable in the event of early return of equipment.
- For long-term rentals, after 1 year, we will inspect/service the equipment and re-assess its suitability for the user. If applicable, we will provide information on ‘Buy Options’.
- For hoist rentals, a LOLER test by Fortuna staff is required every 6mths.
All rentals are subject to availability