How to Book your Rental Item
If you wish to rent an item from us we recomend filling in the following Rental Booking Form, once you've submitted it we'll be in contact to answer any questions you might have and to sort out the practicalities.
Alternatively, if you prefer, you can call us on 020 8805 2020 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Rental Booking Form
Rental Terms & Conditons
It is the responsibility of the hirer to:
- ensure the seatbelt, if available, is always secured properly on the user.
- ensure the rental equipment is used safely and responsibly, avoiding danger to the user or any other person.
- ensure that any equipment defects are reported to Fortuna immediately.
- be responsible for any damage to the equipment while it is hired.
- ensure that insurance is in place on a “new for old” basis to cover loss, theft, damage and public liability insurance.
- notify Fortuna immediately of any change in health or needs of the user.
- ensure payments are made on time. If payments are missed legal proceedings may be started.
- notify Fortuna in advance if you wish to extend the duration of the rental.
- return equipment in good condition at the agreed date.
- NO refund will be payable in the event of early return of equipment.
- For long-term rentals, after 1 year, we will inspect/service the equipment and re-assess its suitability for the user. If applicable, we will provide information on ‘Buy Options’.
- For hoist rentals, a LOLER test by Fortuna staff is required every 6mths).
Download VAT Exemption Form
Learn about VAT Exemption
Prices are indicative and may be subject to change
All rentals are subject to availability