Theraposture Training Day - 27th September 2023
‘Getting legs into bed’
The day will focus on key considerations regarding a safe transfer into, out of and away from a bed. Theraposture Trusted Assessors will demonstrate why a Rotoflex rotating bed system can be appropriate for improved occupational performance in a variety of client scenarios. They will explore client enablement and independence along with reduced carer intervention and cost.
Register now to find out more and to book your place
• Interactive demonstrations of a single and double combination Rotoflex bed
• See and try proven solutions to the problem of getting in and out of bed
• Understand potential care cost savings and reduced carer intervention
• Understand why certain products are relevant to particular conditions
• Appreciate the well-being benefits of couples continuing to share the same bed
• Understand the latest legislation for appropriate bed prescription
• Gather case studies for evidence of successful outcomes
All attendees will receive a free CPD certificate.
The event will feature:
~ the Rotoflex 235 Plus Mk2 rotational bed (OT Show: ‘Excellence in Caring’ Award)
~ a variety of different BED AIDS, which you'll be able to see and try for yourself
The day will run from 10am until 3.30 pm on Wednesday 27th September 2023 at Fortuna's training suite in Enfield. People will be able to drop in at any time and discuss their needs. However, there will also be talks (running from 10.30-11.30am and from 2-3pm):
For more information complete the following Registration Form and we'll get back to you.
Alternatively email us at email@example.com or call 020 8805 2020.
Download a flyer of the event: Flyer - ‘Getting legs into bed’
Lunch will be available between 12.30-2pm